Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to St. Joseph

sunrise


I picked up just a tiny bit of signal from some wireless network nearby, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to put one photo up (as it took about half an hour to upload it.) Why not use two photographic cliches at one time.. a sunset and a silhouette! I love winter sunrises/sunsets, something about them is different from those you see in the spring or other seasons. I have a great view outside my apartment, so I snapped this shot yesterday before going out to explore the town. If the internet signal holds, I'll post some more.

2 Leave a comment:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

These photos of St Joe are just wonderful and capture a sleepy old town-love the sunset and church -captured it at just the right moment-enjoy it all and look forward to the daily blog! Photohound

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

These photos of St Joe are just wonderful and capture a sleepy old town-love the sunset and church -captured it at just the right moment-enjoy it all and look forward to the daily blog! Photohound

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP