Monday, January 5, 2009

Remote location

IMG_0802

IMG_0824

red_train

yellow building

I found out I can get a great signal if I work remotely, sitting in my freezing car outside my apartment. Yeah, I'm sure I don't look like a creep at all uploading pictures from my car when it's about 17 degrees outside. Oh well, here are a few more from the past couple of days. The statue is found down near the water and is of people during the gold rush. The train shots are from the train that goes through St. Joe several times a day. The yellow building is, a yellow building.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP