Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MPW Revisited

MPW revisited


MPW revisited




MPW revisited


MPW revisited


MPW revisited


I went back through my shots from the Missouri Photo Workshop. Here are are some I thought were worth a second look that I don't think I've posted before. For those who don't know, I did a STORY on My Place Residential Care Facility in Festus, MO. These are a few outtakes that didn't make it into the story.

1 Leave a comment:

Alexandra Browning November 28, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

I have always loved and still do love that fourth photo down. And again, I'm glad you got your story to turn out as well as it did in the end.

-Al

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP