Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hang tight

Unfortunately right now the only thing I have as far as Internet is a rigged-up link between my phone and my computer. This coupled with not having a 3G network in good ol' St. Jo means that I'm going to be pulling my hair out a lot for about a week I won't be able to post very regularly. If I can find a coffee shop somewhere I may be able to put some stuff up. Otherwise, I'll be back more frequently in about a week.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP