Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kitty and a move


Kitty Dreamz from August Kryger on Vimeo.


Here's a brief little clip I made earlier today. Turn the sound on to get the full effect. Spent most of this first day in 2009 packing and getting ready to move to St. Joseph tomorrow. I'll be doing a six month internship at the St. Joseph News-Press Exciting times ahead, I hope. I took this video to get a quick break from all the craziness of uprooting my life. Click HERE to see the high-def version.

2 Leave a comment:

Anna January 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

poor Meatwad!! I was expecting the next shot to be of Yoshi being thrown "jumping" on top of Meatwad!

Anonymous January 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

August!

I would appreciate it if you wouldnt harass your poor, poor cat.

Thanks!

Rob

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP