Wednesday, January 28, 2009

.Hook.

Hook


Today my editor served me what he called a "4:30 special." Which meant I had until 5:35 to come back with a photo for the Midland section tomorrow. No pressure or anything. As I walked outside with my gear, I saw a large feather blowing in the distance. Curious about what it was, I walked to the source. It turned out Captain Hook and Peter Pan were filming a commercial in the parking lot of the Missouri Theater. It doesn't get much more lucky than that. This is one of the outtakes from the shoot that I kind of liked. I have others where he's more emotive, but something about this photo makes me laugh, so I figured I would share it with you.

2 Leave a comment:

Anna January 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Only you would walk out of the newspaper and stumble upon Captain Hook and Peter Pan -- I mean seriously!!!!

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

What great luck.

You might think about working with the space to show the context - emphasizing that there's a pirate in front of the Missouri Theater.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP