Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doris and Doloris

doris and doloris


I met these two when I was up in Albany the other day. They're twin sisters, 85 years old, that live together and take care of each other. They always dress the same, and still "mow the yard, take care of dishes, all that." I'm hoping I can get approval from my editor to do a story on them in the near future.

4 Leave a comment:

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

I hope you get to do a story on Doris and Doloris. Great picture!

zach January 27, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

that's gonna be an excellent story, if you get the time. i say go up on your off days.

Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

They look so cute together!! Heart warming picture.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

I hope you get to do a story on Doris and Doloris. Great picture!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP