Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Big Island

_MG_4934


_MG_4979


_MG_4971


_MG_4987


Here are a few from our days on at the hotel on the big island of Hawaii. It was such a beautiful place. It had sculptures, paintings and artwork everywhere. We stayed here for two days before our camping adventure. During the days we went out and explored some of the forest and land around the island. We didn't have time to scope out everything here, but we got a good idea of what life is like. I'll be posting more from the big island in the coming days before I put up some photos from Kaua'i.

1 Leave a comment:

To Be Announced May 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

THESE ARE SO PRETTY.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP