Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Annual True/False Boone Dawdle



I had the pleasure of being one of the event photographers for the Boone Dawdle in Columbia. It was a blast to shoot and to meet a whole lot of interesting people. I really enjoy the diversity that true/false promotes. Events like this really make me fond of Columbia.

3 Leave a comment:

Taylor August 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Number #9 is just the epitome of the dawdle. Wonderful.

I knew you would rock this!

Shane August 25, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

wish i could have been there.

katie August 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

great stuff! looks like a ton of fun......

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP