Friday, August 20, 2010

Something fishy



Amanda let me open an early birthday present today since I'll be shooting the Boone Dawdle in town tomorrow. She got me a detachable fisheye lens for my digital Harinezumi! It's pretty incredible, and really gives an added cool factor to the camera. So excited! By the way, these images are straight from the camera to the computer. No post-processing. Love the way putting some actual glass in front of the plastic lens makes these look.

3 Leave a comment:

Taylor August 20, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Love image 10...are those curtains? Somehow the textures are so crisp!

Have fun shooting the Boone Dawdle! You'll rock it for sure.

August Kryger August 20, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Glad you like it. Yep, those are curtains. The lens did a pretty sweet job with the texture for sure.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Love image 10...are those curtains? Somehow the textures are so crisp!

Have fun shooting the Boone Dawdle! You'll rock it for sure.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP