Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Looking at lines at the museum



Still sifting through my MPW outtakes to see what I'd like to put up. In the meantime, here are a few recent shots from the St. Louis Art Museum.

4 Leave a comment:

Rhea October 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

I really like the 1st one of the reflection-beautiful! And how about those wedding pics of the Kramer's?

Alexandra Browning October 6, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

I really like the portrait at the top of the stairs, and the second picture in the series had a lot of potential.

katie October 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

love the first shot, and the stairs-to-face shot. nice seeing!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

love the first shot, and the stairs-to-face shot. nice seeing!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP