Monday, October 5, 2009

Dad's Place: MPW Final Edit



Here is my final edit for my story I did down at the Missouri Photo Workshop. It was an unbelievably difficult experience, but one that I'll be learning from for many years. I'll be posting outtakes and other photos over the next few days. Thanks to everyone who made it such a wonderful time. If you want to read about my story click HERE

4 Leave a comment:

pepie October 5, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Beautiful!
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Seth J. Putnam October 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Great project, August. One of the best ones from the week.

Rhea October 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

We have enjoyed your wonderful story of Dad's Place-and also following the week with you from the online pics and stories! Cliff and Vi are very proud of you I'm sure-it's fun to see the workshop pics from 1950 too here in Forsyth! Great job!!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Beautiful!
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP