Friday, June 19, 2009

Hit the reset button.

The piano player


So, my internship at the St. Joseph News-Press is completed. I have a lot to say about it, but for now, I'm going camping with some good friends instead. I'll be back in a few days.


The photo is of a less-than-even-close-to-sober man in his 70s that waltzed in during a shoot at a club I was doing for the paper. He started going wild on the piano. Oh St. Joe, how much character you have.

2 Leave a comment:

John Schreiber June 20, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Does this mean we will be seeing you around Columbia now?

Taylor June 24, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I guess you could call it "character"

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP