Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Arise, chicken

Arise, chicken


Arise, chicken


Arise, chicken


Arise, chicken


Arise, chicken

Here are a few shots from my last day at the STJNP. They're from an organic farm near Lathrop, MO. What a great time it was! I've never been stampeded by chickens before. As we walked toward their roost, I could hear this faint noise of brrrrraaakkk, that grew louder and louder until I had hundreds of chickens pecking at my legs. Awesome. Still soaking in the idea of being back home. I'll keep posting photos from my assignments up there until I run out. The hard part now is finding stuff to shoot. I'm sure I'll find a way though.

2 Leave a comment:

Richard Schulte June 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

nice. you make them hens look classy. interesting creatures, arent they? ducks are even stranger...

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

nice. you make them hens look classy. interesting creatures, arent they? ducks are even stranger...

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP