Friday, April 3, 2009

Mad Hatters

Mad hatters



Mad hatters


I got sent out on a feature hunt a few days ago with not too much time to find one. I heard some women laughing across the street and figured it could be worth checking out. It turns out, the theater was throwing away a bunch of old props and hats, etc. to make their storage area less of a fire hazard. These women from KC were stopping by in St. Joe and found these big bags of hats. They were trying them all on and having a grand time with them. I stayed for a while and they loved it. They were all a lot of fun and one of the clown mask photos (not pictured) made for a decent standalone in the Midland section. Sometimes the best features can be found less than a block away.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP