Monday, March 16, 2009

Blue and red

mowest_construction_20090305_010


I waited around for about an hour for the right person to walk through this frame. To make things even better, his guitar lined up and he had the right color clothes on! Sometimes things work out better than you could expect.

1 Leave a comment:

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

How very Cartier Bresson of you.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP