Sunday, February 22, 2009

State Wrestling Finals: It's over

wrestle kids3



wrestle kids



wrestle kids2



Three days of photographing wrestling is intense. I have a new respect for sports photographers who do this sort of thing all the time. Straight coverage like that for 8-10 hours a day for three days is more than exhausting. But it was a good learning experience, and I now have thousands of wrestling photos to choose from if I ever need them... Here are some frames from the last day, there were a lot of emotions going around.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP