Sunday, January 18, 2009

St. Joseph Sport Boat and RV Show

Sport Boat and RV Show St. Joseph, MO



Sport Boat and RV Show St. Joseph, MO





Sport Boat and RV Show St. Joseph, MO



It kinda goes without saying that an event with this title is going to be a little strange. The idea that people would even consider going out to buy something that gets close to 5 mpg, or something with no purpose other than to burn gas while cruising at top speed on the lake in the middle of winter is beyond me. But, an assignment is an assignment, and you have to make what you can out of it. So, here are a few shots from the show.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP