Sunday, August 8, 2010

The most beautiful day of my life



I know the photos linger for a while if you play the music, but if you have the time, sit back and enjoy it. I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now.

7 Leave a comment:

Taylor August 8, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Lordy, I could cry. Congrats, man.

Tim August 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

well now i can finally listen to edith piaf again without thinking I need to wake up thanks to you august.

wonderful :) beautiful :) happy.

I wonder though... can she lift that hand? looks hefty :D

pepie August 9, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Congratulations, Augie! I'm so happy for you! And yes, the photography is awesome too - I felt like I had to hang on tight in order not to fall out while looking at the sights.
lots of love
aunt pepie

katie August 9, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

gorgeous, all of it! congratulations!! ;)

Cat Szalkowski August 11, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

I love it! I love it I love it I love it I love it! This is one of my favorite songs of all time, too. Did I mention I really like this? CONGRATS! :)

Gwendolyn January 5, 2011 at 12:50 PM  

Congrats Augie! We're so happy for you guys. Wendy & Johnny

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

gorgeous, all of it! congratulations!! ;)

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP