Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Deadheads

Deadheads



Deadheads



Deadheads



Deadheads




Deadheads



Deadheads



Deadheads



I've been kind of going crazy lately because I went from making pictures every day to being in an office with no windows all day. It's an extremely hard thing to adjust to. Fortunately I took some time during my lunch break to get a few photos. It was raining outside, so I explored the building I worked in. This display I came across was extremely depressing, so I figured I"d try to convey the feeling I got from it. Once school starts back up I'll be working this job less and making more pictures, so bear with me until then.

2 Leave a comment:

katie July 23, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

loving the light in these... and of course the subject matter! and hey! thanks for the welcome home... i'm sure i'll see you around the photo lab this august??

John Schreiber August 1, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

Very eerie... Where the hell do you work??

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP