Saturday, January 17, 2009

.bball.

Atchison v. LeBlond


LeBlond (in white) defeated Atchison 80-28

Those of you who know me know that I'm not a big sports fan, or even a small one, frankly I loathe most sports. That said, I had an assignment (and will probably have many more) to go photograph some basketball. It was a lot more fun to photograph than I think it is to watch. I know almost all bball photography is shot vertical, so I decided to try some horizontal shots, ya know, cause I want to do some things differently. Anyway, this is the photo that ran as the lead sports photo for today, and my favorite sports shot I've taken.

3 Leave a comment:

Anonymous January 17, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Loathe sports? I thought you were the tennis/martial arts guy???? :-)
Nice shot, BTW

August Kryger January 17, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Ok, you have me there. I suppose I mean the absurd fanaticism and mindless funneling of public funds into other sports.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Loathe sports? I thought you were the tennis/martial arts guy???? :-)
Nice shot, BTW

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP