Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Sermon

I made a new multimedia piece on a pastor from Albany, MO who is retiring. You can find it HERE Make sure to have your sound on. Also, here are a few of my faves from the take.


Retiring Pastor



Retiring Pastor



Retiring Pastor


2 Leave a comment:

Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Do you ask people to pose when you take pictures?? The hug picture has a lot of love.... Good job!

August Kryger February 5, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Nope, not for stuff like this. We only pose stuff for portraits. This was just what was happening then, everyone walking by to give him a hug

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP