Monday, May 9, 2011

Turtle power

_MG_5156


_MG_5173


_MG_5154


_MG_5184


We had seen several sea turtles coming up for air at the resort we were staying at. But, it wasn't until we camped out near the beach that we got to see one of these guys up close. They're huge! I guess they decided since we were cool enough to camp on their land, they'd come out to greet us. And, I thought I'd throw some touristy nature photos in here for ya too.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP