Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The end of one journey, the beginning of another

_MG_5771


_MG_5749


_MG_5756



_MG_5781



_MG_5800



_MG_5818



_MG_5726



This is the last set of photos I'll post from our time in Hawaii. The pictures don't really do this place justice at all. It's easily the most beautiful land I've traveled to, and the most memorable trip of my life. I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of the scenes we came across. Soon you'll be seeing a lot more news photos from me, as there are some exciting things on the horizon.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP