Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why hello.

Almost stepped on him (or her)


I figured the sidewalk would be nice and warm, so I went for a run barefoot today. I wasn't the only one enjoying the warmth apparently. On the way back home, I just about landed on this guy with my big toe! I think we were both a little upset about the whole thing. I was right by my house, so I went in and got my camera. He was kind enough to let me take this one frame of him before he decided I was being just a little too intrusive. I felt a bit like the Crocodile Hunter laying on my belly just a few inches away from a snake.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP