Sunday, February 6, 2011

Recent Stuff

business_times_january_2011_133


_MG_0243


bounce_competition_020411_031-Edit


_MG_0270


bounce_competition_020411_102


I've been shooting for the Columbia Business Times these days. Lots of construction, meeting-type stuff, and things that can be difficult to translate in a visually appealing way. It presents a good challenge to push myself though, so I'm enjoying it.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP