Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Outtakes from the woods

potter_outtakes-3

potter_outtakes-1

potter_outtakes-2


I'm pretty much finished (at least for now) working on the story about Potter, the man who has been living in a chemical warehouse for a decade. I'll be posting the finished edit on here May 5. It's been an interesting journey working on this — into myself, photography, and the capabilities of the human spirit. Here are a few outtakes that didn't make the edit.

3 Leave a comment:

Anjali Pinto April 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

If these are the outtakes, I can't wait to see what you picked. Your ability to capture emotion is pretty extraordinary.

August Kryger April 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Thank you, you're too kind!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

If these are the outtakes, I can't wait to see what you picked. Your ability to capture emotion is pretty extraordinary.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP