Friday, March 19, 2010

One more from the census

spanish_census_dancers_05


At the request of my friend Pinar, here's another image from the census rally. I wasn't sure about it initially, which is why I didn't post it. What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Indifferent?

3 Leave a comment:

Rhea March 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

I like it! Very natural and colorful!

Simin Wang March 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

this picture is beautiful :)

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

this picture is beautiful :)

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP