Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jazzin' with Rufus Reid



Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with the amazing Jazz bassist Rufus Reid. If you've never heard of him, check out some of his music, you won't be disappointed. He gave a master class to some students at Hickman High School. He's a super-nice person and an incredibly talented musician. It was great fun hanging out and making pictures while listening to him teach.

3 Leave a comment:

Rhea March 9, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

What great fun! Wonderful group of pics of him! Amazing music too!

Anonymous March 9, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Nice shots, man! I'm jealous! I wish I could have been there!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Nice shots, man! I'm jealous! I wish I could have been there!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP