Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo story preview

The Watchman: Harinezumi preview shots


The Watchman: Harinezumi preview shots


Here are a few snapshots taken with the Harinezumi at the home of my newest long-term photo subject. I don't want to give too much away, but thought I'd post these to at least pique your interest. I'll be working on this story over the next five months, and if things go well I think I'll have a very interesting story to tell.
**please note, the Harinezumi is a strange little camera that sometimes creates odd effects. I DO have in-focus photos that will make up the story. I just posted these as a taste of what's to come. **

3 Leave a comment:

Rhea January 29, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Can't wait to see and hear more=very mysterious shots! Is that a flower looking out to the dog?

August Kryger January 29, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

It's a rose he made out of tin foil, actually

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

It's a rose he made out of tin foil, actually

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP