Monday, January 18, 2010

Feathered Visitor

Feathered visitor


As I was leaving my house today, a cardinal that seemed to be injured was laying next to my door. It wouldn't let me get close enough to see if it was hurt badly. I took one frame, and it haphazardly flew away, nearly hitting my face as it took off.

4 Leave a comment:

Rhea January 18, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

I love it! Nice visitor-glad he was ok!

katie January 21, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

i love love love this picture! if you ever want to do a print trade, this would be my pick!

char_mae January 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

I really really like this picture.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

I really really like this picture.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP