Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009



I had such a great time with some really fun people this year. Unfortunately, I didn't have the presence of mind to have someone snap a photo of me as King Kong with the lovely Ann Darrow, but maybe next year. Anyway, here are a few snapshots I got before I ended up setting the camera down to dance it up gorilla style.

2 Leave a comment:

Rhea November 2, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

I'd still like to see you and Ann all dressed up-maybe a restage this wk-end-need it for your friends night out album!!A year is too long to wait-and the moment will only be a week old this way!!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

I'd still like to see you and Ann all dressed up-maybe a restage this wk-end-need it for your friends night out album!!A year is too long to wait-and the moment will only be a week old this way!!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP