Thursday, November 19, 2009

Advanced Techniques: Final project preview

Final project preview


Final project preview



Spent a long and crazy night with the hip-hop artists of Columbia. Myself and three teammates photographed the "No Coast" rap scene for an evening as our final project for advanced techniques. Here are a few preview shots. Can you spot all of the strange things in the first photo?? More to come later.

1 Leave a comment:

Taylor November 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

I love it. Can't wait to see the rest.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP