Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Advanced Techniques: Fill flash take 1

Fill flash take 1


We had to go out and use some fill flash to bring an image within the camera sensor's range. Here is my first take for the assignment. All the light on the girl is added with my handheld strobe, as you can see given the shadow on her father.

Caption: Nora Lee, 2, enjoys a swing ride while her father Chris pushes on Nov. 6 at Cosmopolitan Park in Columbia. The Lees went out to the park to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather on Saturday. The temperature reached a high of 74 degrees, almost 20 degrees warmer than the National Weather Service average.

2 Leave a comment:

Rhea November 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

That's a great pic-really sweet and the flash worked great!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

That's a great pic-really sweet and the flash worked great!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP