Friday, September 25, 2009

Raven Wolf

Musician Raven Wolf

Musician Raven Wolf

Musician Raven Wolf

Musician Raven Wolf


Had to meet a classmate at Lakota for an assignment and saw this man playing outside. He sounded good and the light was really nice falling on him so I asked if I could snap a few quick shots. He was very friendly and a talented musician. Here's his myspace page: Raven Wolf
On a photographic note, I realized lately I've been taking a lot of 'head near the bottom and centered' photos. Don't know why, just how things have been going I guess. It's funny because it's not intentional, but now that I noticed it maybe I'll stop doing it before it becomes a habit.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP