Monday, August 24, 2009

Sculpting a landscape



While we were down in STL this weekend, we spent some time in laumeier sculpture park. It's so cool. I had never been there, and let me tell you it was like walking around in a dream world. I hope I get to spend more time there soon.
This is a slideshow, find arrows at the bottom of the photo.
*Please note that if you receive updates via e-mail, you have to visit the site to see this slideshow*

5 Leave a comment:

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Way out of focus - condensation on the lens?

August Kryger August 24, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Intentional exploration of vision. Sometimes it's good to look at things in a different way my friend.

Anna August 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Very nice slideshow bro! I like the giant eye!!! I need one of those for my yard

David Kennedy September 1, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Very cool place--going to have to hit it up the next time I'm in the area. Agree that the giant eyeball is pretty amazing!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Very nice slideshow bro! I like the giant eye!!! I need one of those for my yard

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP