Saturday, July 4, 2009

San Antonio Day 1


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


Been spending a great time down in San Antonio, TX with my sister, her husband and their new baby. Here are a few shots from our first day down here.

4 Leave a comment:

Taylor July 4, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Always such interesting images! I am never disappointed.

El Gee July 4, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

You are awesome!

Rhea July 4, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

A nice place to spend a wk-end-look forward to some more wonderful photos-the gardens can be beautiful! Have fun and a wonderful 4th of July with celebrations tonight!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

A nice place to spend a wk-end-look forward to some more wonderful photos-the gardens can be beautiful! Have fun and a wonderful 4th of July with celebrations tonight!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP