Friday, June 12, 2009

They didn't have kangaroos or tame foxes at my summer camp...

Summer Camp



Summer Camp



Summer Camp



Summer Camp


Camp Quality near Stewartsville, MO., offers games and social activities for children of all ages with cancer.

4 Leave a comment:

katie June 12, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

ha. love that fox picture composition. and the look on the fox's face... awesome.

Taylor June 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Looks like you had fun with these. I would be afraid that the girl in the tye-dye was going to run me over!

Great colors, as always.

August Kryger June 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Thanks :)

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Looks like you had fun with these. I would be afraid that the girl in the tye-dye was going to run me over!

Great colors, as always.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP