Thursday, May 7, 2009

Line.Shape.Form

Lines, shapes, curves

Lines, shapes, direction


A few recent photos where I tried to make the subject more a part of the scene than the focal point without it taking away from the photo. Sometimes that's harder than it sounds. Slowly I'm learning how to assess the lines and shapes in a frame to make them work for me, rather than against me. Who thought that some of the stuff I learned in 7th-grade art class would come in handy this far down the road. Thanks Mrs. Smith.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP