Thursday, April 16, 2009

Burning man

Burnin Man


Well, not really, just an outtake I liked from a feature hunt dealing with open burning season.

4 Leave a comment:

Taylor April 16, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Very cool. The fire and smoke create this crazy kind of texture.

Unknown April 21, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

awesome!! can i have a print of it??

Phoebe Sexton May 2, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Wow - beautiful shot. I might even crop in from the left and get rid of the blue pole, make it even trippier. (But then again, I am addicted to cropping.) Very cool image.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

awesome!! can i have a print of it??

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP