Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Story preview...maybe

craft_woman_20090306_011


I found this woman and her interesting house the other day. She has decorated the whole exterior with all kinds of handmade crafts. She keeps doing it to prevent her hands from getting arthritis too much. I might do a mini-story on her and her husband if I have the time, where I write the story and put together a photo package. We'll see... either way, this one ran as a standalone on Monday. What do you think? Does this photo make you want to know more, or perhaps not?

2 Leave a comment:

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

definitely man. the colors rock. it would be a really cool story to see her working on her crafts and such. go for it

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

definitely man. the colors rock. it would be a really cool story to see her working on her crafts and such. go for it

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP