Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New multimedia: Coming Home

Yesterday was a long shift. I drove to Albany Missouri to photograph the homecoming of soldiers from the 129th Field Artillery Unit. After getting back to the office, I had to put together a multimedia slideshow of the event. There are several things I would have done differently if circumstances allowed, but... I at least learned a few lessons. Probably too many kids, not enough layered photos, could've used some more telling images maybe. Anyway, I'm open to your critiques. You can watch the result HERE

2 Leave a comment:

Annie March 11, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

I think you did a very nice job with your multimedia show! Keep it up.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

I think you did a very nice job with your multimedia show! Keep it up.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP