Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big Snow

Big snow St. Joseph 02-28-09



Big snow St. Joseph 02-28-09






Big snow St. Joseph 02-28-09

Woke up this morning to about seven inches of snow outside. Since most of my time is spent behind a viewfinder, I had no idea that we were supposed to get that much. Though today was going to be a light day with one evening assignment for me, both of the other photogs were out of commission. So, out goes the intern into the wild. It was actually pretty fun tromping through the snow and chatting with the people (and dogs) that were braving it outside too. I really do enjoy assignments like these, simple pure moments. Nothing too complicated, just neighbors living life while life happens. That's one of the things I love about photography, that it gives you a reason to go out and witness it all. Here are a few outtakes from my feature hunt.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP