Tuesday, February 17, 2009

71-year-old olympian

Dr. David Easterla - Senior Olympian



Dr. David Easterla - Senior Olympian


A few days ago I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. David Easterla, a professor at Northwest Missouri State University. In addition to being a super-genius on all things nature, he is a senior olympian. After sweeping all the swimming events in several states, he qualified for the national competition at Stanford. I posted one photo of him earlier, here are two more from that take that I liked. HERE is a link to the brief multimedia piece I put together about his swimming.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP