Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seeing the Light

seeing_the_light.



This was an idea I had after perusing some various techniques for commercial photography. I didn't know if it would work, but I figured it would be worth a try anyway. The tricky part was firing the strobes to mimic the light fall I wanted to create. Once I got that, I just had to get the pose right.

2 Leave a comment:

Taylor December 7, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

This is beautiful! One day, I will learn how to use strobes, haha.

I'm afraid color is a no go on my project...a lot of my photos were in low lighting, so I don't really have any strong color photos. It makes me sad, because I love color.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

This is beautiful! One day, I will learn how to use strobes, haha.

I'm afraid color is a no go on my project...a lot of my photos were in low lighting, so I don't really have any strong color photos. It makes me sad, because I love color.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP