Thursday, December 18, 2008

Memory Lane

Boy in sand


Tied beard


I took a trip through my old archives. It's amazing how photos can shoot you back to the exact time and place you took them. Here are a couple I dusted off. They were from my stint at the Courier-Times in Sedro-Woolley Washington. Yeah, they like hyphens there.

3 Leave a comment:

Anonymous December 21, 2008 at 4:08 AM  

august! thanks so much for taking a second look at my project. All i have to say is that if the only thing wrong with it is a picture at an odd place, then i must be doing something right! thanks again, and ill be taking a look at it soon.

by the by, i didnt know you use to work in washington! i used to live in seattle, i love it up there!

katie April 13, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

sedro-woolley! are you from washington? i'm in love with bellingham... such an amazing place.

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

sedro-woolley! are you from washington? i'm in love with bellingham... such an amazing place.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP