Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eddie Pickett

Pickett


This was supposed to turn into a multi-photo package. But when I got down there, I pretty much was closed off by everyone, including the main subject. That's the way it goes sometimes, but the key is to try and make something out of a difficult situation. This is a lesson I'm learning more and more lately
Here is a link to the story

3 Leave a comment:

Taylor January 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

We were looking at front pages today in my news class, and I saw your photo in the paper! I got all excited and showed it to Naomi, haha.

zach January 23, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

working with ken newton is a joy

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

We were looking at front pages today in my news class, and I saw your photo in the paper! I got all excited and showed it to Naomi, haha.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP