Sunday, September 11, 2011

They call it home

090911 015 regency trailer park ak


090911 038 regency trailer park ak


090911 046 regency trailer park ak


090911 027 regency trailer park ak


James Chapman and his son James Jr., along with more than 200 residents of Regency Mobile Home Park in Columbia are in danger of losing their homes. The property is being sold and will likely become student housing. The children and families who will be kicked out won't have anywhere to go. I'm hoping I'll be able to stay with this story and document it as it develops. Jakob Barker wrote a story about it for the Sunday front today, which you can read HERE.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP