Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Breaking out

march_flowers-4


march_flowers-2


march_flowers-3


march_flowers-1

Sometimes it's really liberating to break the "rules" you've learned as a photographer. These were all made with a small point-and-shoot camera I bought about eight years ago with **gasp** on-camera direct flash. Beauty is found in how you see, not in the device you express that vision through.

3 Leave a comment:

katie March 20, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

{of course} i love these! very cool colors!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

Thanks Katie, glad you like them!

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

Thanks Katie, glad you liked them!

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP