Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Smokey and Hog

Smokey


smokey and hog


Smokey and Hog are the dogs that live with my long-term subject Potter. When I first met them, they both tried to rip me out of my car and share pieces of my throat. After Potter said to them that I was OK, we became good friends. Hog got hit by a truck a few years back, so she can't walk around too well. Smokey chases mice all day around Potter's place. They'll definitely be a part of the story somehow.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP